Nov 3, 2011

Margaret Peterson Haddix

these are old pictures but i realized i never showed ya'll!! Well this is when i went to get my book signed my Margaret Peterson Haddix!! eek. I was so EXCITED!!! i had planned a whole long this to say to her but then when i got up there, i froze. so all i said was "you are one of my favorite authors." FAIL. oh well. i was hoping i would say something so she would remember me but..i guess not :P I think its really cool though that she is from ohio and I am too, she really inspires me!! My dream is to one day be like her...it would even be cooler to meet her, like talk to her, not just 'you are one of my favorite authors." lol. What would be even cooler is if she was reading this right now 


 Well, later peeps! gotta go! See ya laterrr!


--Hope

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! Please no cussing or using the Lord's name in vain. Please keep all comments rated G. If your comments are rude, i will delete them.