Nov 4, 2011

Its Friday, Friday, gotta get down on FRIDAY!

Hey ya'll!! From now on i've decided to try to do something "fun" on friday!! i may not do it every friday but I WILL TRY !! OK :D Today you get to read a tiny part of a another story im working on...i dont have the name for it yet but i'll get there soon!! :D

"  I woke up in fear, trembling under my covers. I gasped for air as I told myself it was just a dream but unconsciously I knew it was reality. Ever since I was a little girl I would have terrifying nightmares that I can’t explain.  Every morning I would wake up trembling and have little beads of sweat rolling down my face."


Hope you liked! Be on the look out for it, ok? kay kay, see ya

--Hope

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! Please no cussing or using the Lord's name in vain. Please keep all comments rated G. If your comments are rude, i will delete them.