Nov 14, 2011

It's Monday, Monday, gotta get down on Monday!


Ok, so im really lame and missed the Friday special. Well, im going to make up for it. Today will be our Friday Special on Monday! The photos above have to do with something for the new story. (No these pics arent mine...)  Can you guess. If so, leave your comments below!

Now here is an expert from the story:
The first few minutes of class went fine; he didn’t even notice I came in late. Then suddenly, in the middle of his lecture he stopped speaking and looked directly at me. Oh no. “Mrs. Kirkpatrick, you came in late. I’m afraid I will have to write a note to your parents and send you to the principal.” He said as he wrote a note to my parents. I gulped, today wasn’t my day.

all right that wraps up this, uh, Friday Special on monday! Be on the look out for more ahead! Thanks, love ya'll!

--Hope

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! Please no cussing or using the Lord's name in vain. Please keep all comments rated G. If your comments are rude, i will delete them.