Nov 18, 2011

Its Friday, Friday, gotta get down on FRIDAY! 2

I didnt forget to post today!! woot! I've been busy writing and im ALMOST done!! *claps* :) well as promised, here's a part from the story:

  I was awoken by the banging on my door and the voices from outside my room. “Erin, sweetie, let you father and I in. We, uh, have something to tell you.” Mom said urgently. I sighed than opened the door. Dad motioned for me to sit down then began to speak in gentle tones, “I’m sorry I yelled at you, forgive me. Your mother and I have something important to tell you, something we should have told you a long time ago.”


Well, there it is!! Hope you enjoyed, be on the look out for when it comes out!!!


PLEASE NOTICE:
IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO HELP EDIT, THAT WOULD BE WONDERFUL!! IF THIS IS THE CASE, PLEASE EMAIL: pictureperfectloveprecious@gmail.com

THANK YOU!

--Hope

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! Please no cussing or using the Lord's name in vain. Please keep all comments rated G. If your comments are rude, i will delete them.