Nov 25, 2011

Its Friday, Friday, gotta get down on FRIDAYYYY! 3

hey, hey hey its FAT ALBERT!!! just kidding!
Today is Friday, day after Thanksgiving! How was your Thanksgiving, mine was AWESOME! :) I cant believe people are already getting  ready for Christmas!!

Well heres a part from The story WHite Wings:

. “You know you can leave, you can forget all about Koridan. If that’s what you really want, I’ll help you.” He said with a hint of pain in his voice, “But I’d prefer if stayed here, Momoko. Koridan needs you, your father needs you, and everyone would be devastated if you left.”

“I won’t leave, promise.” I reassured him.
He moved closer towards me then put his arm around my shoulder, “Really? You’ll stay? I thought you hated it here.” He replied.




--Hope

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! Please no cussing or using the Lord's name in vain. Please keep all comments rated G. If your comments are rude, i will delete them.