Apr 5, 2012

Such a very long time!!!

Hello everyone!! Its been forevr since i have posted. But i really do have a good reason.
#1: i have been on vacation!!!!
#2: i have been doing things for my friend Madison Louise!! :) (check her blog out!)


Now for some news.
I GOT THE WHITE WINGS PROOF (awhile back...)!!!
I've been in sorta a hole though, i've hardly done any editing to it...i guess i have "editors block" :)



Anyway...other than that..ive been busy making Madison Louise's book covers for Shadow Future and a book trailer!!! It would be awesome if you could check out her blog  !!!!!
She has put alot of work into Shadow Future, and its truly a awesome story:)

And with a good story...always comes "teams"


I'm team Max!!! :D

Shadow Future comes out April 11th 2012...you should really read it!!!

ok, now that im done with my little rant...i better be going.

Thanks for all the support!!! Love you guys :)
I promise i'll post again SOONER

Don't Stop believing,
Hope

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! Please no cussing or using the Lord's name in vain. Please keep all comments rated G. If your comments are rude, i will delete them.