Jun 30, 2012

My book reading update!

HEY guys :D How are you peeps?
I'm doing good, busy writing, making a book cover for Madison Louise, and filming a video. fun fun fun. Anyway, i wanted to update you with the 4 books i've read this week. (seriously, i finished 4 books in two days.)

Okay, first up is: MAZE RUNNER by James Dashner
Let me tell you: at first i wasnt sure if i would like it...BUT in the end it turned out pretty well:D
One thing i didnt like was this word: shuck. No clue what it means, but it annoyed me. Kinda a sub for a cuss word or something. Other than that, i enjoyed it!

Okay, book # 2: Percy Jackson  THE LIGHTNING THEIF by Rick Riordan


I know, i'm a little late reading this series..but IT WAS SOO GOOD :)
Two things that made me want to read it: 1. I went to camp this year, and this one girl talked none stop about it.
2. Everyone said how the movie was SOOOO messed up.

And they were right. The movie is wayyyy messed up, i think. I mean, isnt Percy like 12?!?
Anywho, i loved loved loved it. yes, i love Annabeth (and Percy..duh!) and why cant their be such a thing as Camp Half-Blood? :D

Book # 3: As you might of guessed: Percy Jackson SEA OF MONSTERS

Loved this book too. !!! And Grover tricking the cyclops into thinking he was a girl?!?! Genius! And, Tyson...he rocked. I think its cute how much he LOVES Percy :) I hope they dont mess up this movie too..... hmph.



and Last but NOT least! Book # 4: Percy Jackson THE TITANS CURSE:


Yay! I wish i brought the next book in the series from the library...but i didnt think i'd read them so quickly. Yet again, i loved this. And i loved the Zoe!!! *SPOILER SPOILER* Why did she have to die!?!? Nooooooooo~



Alright. Thats all for now! I go back to the Library Wednesday...sooo...i'll read the rest of Percy jackson soon (but not soon enough)

gah, i love too many people from books!
Like,
Katniss (hunger games), Peeta (hg), Gale (hg), Finnick (hg),Tris (Divergent), Tobias (Divergent), Percy (Percy Jackson), Annabeth (percy jackson), Artemis (Artemis Fowl series) and soooo many more:D

K, BYE GUYS! Talk soon~




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! Please no cussing or using the Lord's name in vain. Please keep all comments rated G. If your comments are rude, i will delete them.