Dec 26, 2011

Did you read White Wings?

Hey everyone! I was wondering, HAVE YOU READ White Wings? If you havent, look to the side and click on the page "White Wings". I hope all of you enjoyed it! Also, since i WON NaNoWriMo I'm getting 5 BOOKS PRINTED!!! :D exciting right? Anyway, lately i've been writing beginnings of stories but i dont finish them...but i have started to write one story that i really like so..who knows ;)

I know this is late but, MERRY CHRISTMAS! Did you like the presents you got? I sure did! hahah! well, gotta go (write)! I'll post soon and REMEMBER, if you havent read White Wings, do so! Later! :D

--Hope

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! Please no cussing or using the Lord's name in vain. Please keep all comments rated G. If your comments are rude, i will delete them.